Sturge-Weber Syndrome, Port Wine Birthmarks & Klippel-Trenaunay Syndrome Awareness Bracelet, Bravelets™ donates $10 per bracelet
"hGH-advanced" Amino Acid supplement to stimulate release of Growth Hormone -
Amino Acids in HGH SECRATOGOGUE
ARGININE potently stimulate the immune system, assists with the Aging Process, Cardiovascular System, Digestive System and Lowers total serum Cholesterol levels. Useful for Diabetes Type 2 and Insulin Resistance. Detoxifies the Liver and Alleviates Obesity, facilitates weight loss and lowers Triglyceride levels. Facilitates Muscle Growth. Prevents and alleviates Osteoporosis, useful for Alzheimer’s, Sexual System, alleviates Male Impotence, Male Infertility, enhances (male and female) Sexual Desire, enhances (female) Sexual Performance and improves (male) Sexual Performance. Accelerates the healing of Wounds and accelerates the healing of Wounds in people who have undergone Surgery. Important for Skin/Hair.
GLUTAMINE assists with Chemotherapy, Digestive System, helps to repair damage to the Intestines in Colitis patients improves the condition of Crohn’s Disease patients Gallbladder. Prevents and alleviates Intestinal Permeability, Gastritis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and accelerates the healing of Peptic Ulcers and of Gastric Ulcers. Assists with Kidneys, Immune System, Allergies, helps to prevent Bacterial & Viral Diseases. Necessary for (AIDS), Chemotherapy and Radiation, Inflammation, reduces the craving for Carbohydrates and reduces elevated Blood Sugar. Assists with Fatigue and stimulates the regeneration of the Liver. Increases Alertness. Useful for the treatment of (ADD) and Improves Mood, increases Intelligence, assists with Learning ability and Memory.
ORNITHINE stimulates the Immune System and blocks the formation of some forms of Cancer. Increases the size of the Thymus Gland and enhances the regeneration of the Liver. Useful for the treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease.
GLYCINE alleviates under-functioning of the Pituitary Gland. Useful for Enlarged Prostate and improves the health of the Prostate Gland. Assists with Energy, Hypoglycemia, Gout, Long Term Memory and increases Muscle Strength and alleviates Pain by stimulating the production of Endorphins. Glycine improves the health of the Skin heals Wounds and is precursor for the endogenous production of Creatine.
5/3/2005 “NEW” ADVANCED HGH SECRETAGOGUE & ANTI-AGING FORMULA LAUNCHED BY SOLAL TECHNOLOGIES
-MULTIPLE ACTION GROWTH HORMONE SECRETAGOGUE ANTI-AGING FORMULA
· Safely elevates Growth Hormone (GH) levels in 4-ways:
· (1)Stimulates GH release; (2)Inhibits Somatostatin; (3)Stimulates GHRH release; (4)Improves pituitary sensitivity
· Opposes the physical appearance of aging:
· Enhances tissue regeneration and healing: organs, skin, hair, nails, lean muscle mass; fat-loss
· Improves mental function and immune response
What is hGH-advanced?
hGH-advanced is an upgrade of hGH Secretagogue, representing the latest research into Growth Hormone secretagogues (precursors and growth hormone releasing stimulants). Research shows that the sectretagogues contained in hGH-advanced stimulate the anterior pituitary gland to release stored growth hormone . Furthermore, only hGH-advanced works in four ways to elevate growth hormone levels by: directly stimulating GH release , inhibiting somatostatin, enhancing the sensitivity of the pituitary to Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH), and increasing the sectretion of GHRH.
What is Growth Hormone, Somatostatin and Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH)?
Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone (GHRH) is produced and released by the hypothalamus. It directly stimulates the anterior pituitary to release growth hormone stored in specialised cells in the pituitary, called somatotrophs.
Growth hormone is responsible for tissue regeneration and youthful appearance . However, research has shown that, although the aging pituitary produces adequate growth hormone, its release from the somatotroph cells is reduced with age. Conversely, somatostatin , an inhibitor of growth hormone release, increases with age . The result is sub-optimal levels of growth-hormone from about the age of forty.
What are the benefits of Growth hormone?
Growth hormone mitigates, and may even reverse, many of the major effects of aging , such as muscle weakness , excess body fat deposits, poor skin and hair quality, energy depletion, diminished sex drive, and declining immune function.
In addition, Growth Hormone stimulates the growth of organs that shrink with age -the heart, liver, spleen, kidneys, thymus, and thyroid. Growth hormone stimulates production of insulin-like growth factor (IGF), which helps to optimise communication between the immune, nervous, and hormonal systems.
hGH-advanced uniquely works in all 4 ways to elevate Growth Hormone Levels by:
· Stimulating the somatotroph cells to release Growth Hormone .
· Stimulating the hypothalamus to produce Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH)
· Enhancing the sensitivity of the pituitary to the effects of GHRH.
· Opposing the production and GH-suppressing effects of somatostatin
The principle behind the use of the multiple growth hormone releasing compounds contained in hGH-advanced is called “ stacking ”. This means that, since many of the compounds in hGH-advanced stimulate GH release by different mechanisms , taking them together causes a larger releasing effect . The doses of each can be made smaller than normally used, with fewer side effects . These compounds are synergistic when taken together, thereby increasing the effect beyond the additive amounts from each compound.
What does hGH-advanced contain and how does it work? ( per capsule - 722.34mg/per daily dose - 5779mg)
· Arginine aspartate, Lysine and Ornithine, are secretagogue amino acids that stimulate the release of growth hormone from the somatotroph cells in the anterior pituitary gland. Although arginine effectively elevates growth hormone release all by itself 1 . Research by Professor Isidori at the University of Rome found that that the combination of arginine with lysine was 10 times more effective than arginine alone. Dr R. Klatz reports a four-fold increase in GH release with this combination, compared to arginine alone 2 . Arginine aspartate is also an inhibitor of somatostatin (somatostatin inhibits GH release) and is the most effective form of arginine for GH release (it elevates GH release by 60%) 3 . This makes arginine aspartate better than both arginine pyroglutamate and arginine hydrochloride.
· Ornithine hydrochloride: Only Ornithine hydrochloride, not ornithine alpha keto-glutarate (OKG) elevates growth hormone levels . In fact, although OKG is found in many Growth Hormone supplements, it actually DECREASES growth hormone levels and should be AVOIDED 4 .
· Glutamine is the latest amino acid to generate excitement as a GH releaser, thanks to a 1995 study by Tomas C. Welbourne of Louisiana State University College of Medicine in Shreveport 5 . Welbourne showed that a surprising small oral dose of glutamine raised growth hormone levels more than four times , compared with subjects given a placebo. Even more exciting is that age did not diminish the response , since volunteers ages ranged from 32 to 64 years. This trial demonstrated that glutamine both enhances muscular protein synthesis and increases circulating growth hormone levels.
· Niacinamide form of vitamin B 3 , is a highly effective stimulator of Growth Hormone 6 .
· Alpha GPC ( glycerylphosphoryl choline ) and Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): Arginine, ornithine lysine and glutamine cause growth hormone release via the brain’s cholinergic nervous system. This system uses acetylcholine -made in the brain from the nutrient choline with the help of the cofactor vitamin B5 -to transmit information between the nerve cells. Alpha-GPC is the optimal form of choline for entering brain tissue. Without adequate amounts of acetylcholine, neither arginine, ornithine, lysine nor glutamine can cause growth hormone release 7 . This is why it is essential to use of the optimal form of choline, alpha-GPC, combined with vitamin B 5 in conjunction with arginine, ornithine, lysine and glutamine. Note: many antihistamines, cold/flu pills, and the non-prescription sedatives diphenhydramine and doxylamine are anticholinergics. These medicines will block the GH-releasing effects of arginine, ornithine, lysine and glutamine.
Alpha-GPC also enhances the sensitivity of the pituitary gland to Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH), thereby improving GHRH’s ability to stimulate the release of Human Growth Hormone (hGH) 8 . Alpha-GPC also increases the release of Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) , an important GH releaser in its own right 9 .
· GABA (Gamma aminobutyric acid) increases Growth hormone release 10 .
· Velvet bean Extract , contains 15% L-Dopa, which stimulates the secretion of Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH), which in-turn stimulates the release of stored Growth Hormone 11 . Note: It is important that no vitamin B6 is taken at the same time as L-dopa, since vitamin B6 converts L-dopa into dopamine, in the body –and we want L-dopa to enter the brain to stimulate GHRH release, not to be destroyed by the body.
· Vitamin C prevents the spontaneous oxidation of L-Dopa 12 .
What is the dosage?
8 capsules should be taken once daily, at bedtime –on an empty stomach. This means you should not have eaten anything for at least two hours before taking hGH-advanced. If you experience stomach irritation from taking all 8 capsules once, then the dose can be split into 4 capsules twice daily. However, for greatest effect, it is ideal to take all 8 capsules at bedtime.
Are there any side-effects, contra-indications, warnings or special precautions?
· Rarely, hGH-advanced can cause stomach irritation. If this occurs, then split the once daily dose of 8 capsules, into two daily doses of 4 capsules. Diabetics and borderline diabetics should use hGH-advanced with care since arginine and ornithine might improve or worsen a diabetic condition. Persons who have not completed their bone growth (children and teenagers) and pregnant or lactating women should not use GH releasers except under a physician’s supervision.
· Do not take anti-cholinergic medicines with hGH-advanced. Anti-cholinergic medicines include antihistamines, cold/flu pills, and the non-prescription sedatives diphenhydramine and doxylamine. These medicines will block the GH-releasing effects of arginine, ornithine, lysine and glutamine and will render hGH-advanced less effective.
· Do not take vitamin B 6 (pyridoxine) at the same time as hGH-advanced since vitamin B6 converts the L-dopa contained in hGH-adavanced, into dopamine in the body. This is undesirable, since we want L-dopa to enter the brain to stimulate GHRH release, not to be destroyed by the body.
How is hGH-advanced unique?
· Contains the best form of arginine: arginine aspartate, not arginine hydrochloride or arginine pyroglutamate.
· Contains the best form of ornithine: ornithine hydrochloride, not ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate.
· Formulated with the optimal combination of arginine, ornithine, lysine and glutamine, essential for enhanced GH release.
· Works is four ways: GH release (secetagogues), GHRH release, anti-somatostatin and enhancing pituitary sensitivity to GHRH. Other products work in one way only, as secretagogues.
· Formulated according to the theory or stacking, also known as pharmacological synergy. This means that effectiveness is enhanced through the synergy of multiple mechanisms of action.
· Pyridoxine free (Pyridoxine opposes the GHRH releasing effects of L-Dopa)
· Uses the Niacinamide form of Vitamin B3, not the dangerous Xanthinol nicotinate form used in some other products.
· Glycine-free. Glycine is a neuro-excitatory amino acid that can be neuro-toxic.
Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder Helped by Transcendental MeditationÂ® -- NEW YORK, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ --
Leptomeningeal Angiomatosis: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Prognosis & Treatment of Leptomeningeal Angiomatosis | Diseases Alphabet-L -
Definition of Leptomeningeal Angiomatosis
Encephalotrigeminal angiomatosis, is a rare congenital neurological and skin disorder. It is one of the phakomatoses and is often associated with port-wine stains of the face, glaucoma, seizures, mental retardation, and ipsilateral leptomeningeal angioma. It is characterized by proliferation of arteries of the brain, resulting in multiple angiomas that occur on the same side as the physical signs described above. As a consequence, arteriovenous malformations often form. Normally, only one side of the head is affected.
Autism with facial port-wine stain: a new syn... [Pediatr Neurol. 2007] - PubMed - NCBI
How girls and boys differ when it comes to autism - CNN.com
Nick Hornby on his autistic son | Books | The Guardian
Estée Klar » Blog Archive » Interview with Paul Collins and Jennifer Elder -
Parents of autistic boy Morgan, and authors of books on autism for kids and adults. Good interview!
The iPad: a Useful Tool for Autism -
This one has a ton of links and resources.
Autism & The iPad